Join now

I need a job in Alicante by 1 April preferably

Hi there,

the following is my CV, and I urge you all to let me know if you, or anyone you hear of might need a profile like mine. I am moving to Alicante, and as I work freelance, I need a steady income in Alicante to not risk having to go back to Denmark. I will move there with my two daughters.

Lill Catinka Maxen
•MA in International Development and Cultural & Lingual Encouners

•Project Manager, Team Leader

•CTP certified Translation professional

•TEFL certified English teacher

Protected content
lilli. Protected content data:
Skype id: lillcatinkamaxen

Protected content
Language services for agencies, businesses and private clients
(subtitling, translation, text writing, proofreading)
CTP Certified Translation Professional: English/Danish/English, creative writer (subject and/or content specified by client), English and Spanish teacher (beginner and intermediate level)
Translation language pairs: From English, Spanish, Norwegian and Swedish into Danish.
Fields: documents for businesses and individuals, content for websites and mobile apps, educational material, travel & tourism, social science, questionnaires, public relations, subtitles (movies, documentaries, news and media, series and more), books (fiction, travel descriptions, educational books) and more

Protected content Team leader for the Fundraiser Dept., Amnesty International

2008: Receptionist, Danhostel, Roskilde

Protected content Team leader and workshop planner for the educational personnel involved in a workshop program at private and public schools, planning and teaching personalised English for Spanish speaking individuals, teacher in History of Mexico and Social history & culture at the Exchange student program "Gateway", Guanajuato, Mexico
Protected content Volunteer in the Education Network and the Latin America Group, Ibis NGO

2001: Maternity leave, volunteer at Save the Children and Danish Refugee Council

Protected content Self-employed

2013: Successful Project Management

2013: PRINCE2 Practitioner (Project Management and Organization)

2013: PRINCE2 Foundation (Project Management and Organization)

2013: Excel and C5 accounting programs

2012: CTP Certified Translation Professional

Protected content Diploma in Entrepreneurship

2011: Certification in Digital and Graphic Communication, Copenhagen Business Academy

Protected content University student as follows:

2010: MA in International Development and Cultural & Lingual Encounters, University of Copenhagen

Protected content Graduate student in International Development and Cultural & Lingual Encounters, University of Copenhagen

2009: ITTT; TEFL certification in teaching English and Business English

Protected content Following elective courses in Mexican history, Social history and Culture, Spanish classes at A level, University of Guanajuato, Mexico

Protected content Bachelor student in Sociology of Religion, University of Copenhagen

Protected content Spanish introductory courses, University of Copenhagen

1989: Upper secondary school, Social science and languages, Allerød Gymnasium