Join now

Ladies Over 40 and want to get Fitter & Healther (Alicante)

Ladies Over 40 are you Ready ??

Don't Take My Word For it Ladies !!!
Our Latest Testimonial
Testimonial: Nikki’s journey!
About me: I am 53 years old, a mother of three and grandmother of four, living split between the UK and Spain. I have always been sporty and in the past have competed at a high level in
gymnastics and horse riding so I am used to disciplining myself, although do need pushing as I have a tendency to be lazy when it comes to pushing through the pain barrier. I made a decision that Protected content going to be a new Nikki, for me this meant, getting
back into shape and stop feeling sorry for myself and making excuses every time I looked in the mirror, I wanted to like what I see and by this I mean mentally as well as physically.
I already knew Andy from RepZFitness, as I had been introduced to him in Spain via a friend back three years ago, where I spent a week training with him and afterwards felt great and wished I could have continued. So, I guess when I saw Andy’s Instagram and Facebook adds about a new you for Protected content , I decided to take the leap and contact him. Andy was great and talked me though the programmes on offer, I decided on the domin8or fit as I felt it would provide me with the complete package of support I needed.I followed the eight disciplines religiously, andadapted it to suit my lifestyle.
The workouts there great and I haven’t missed a training
session, I love the fact that I can feel my body becoming stronger and I am being to feel
confident again, I never realised just how out of shape and weak I had become.
Andy and the team have been a great support providing me with motivation, encouragement and help whenever I needed it, I will be staying with Andy and the team and I have just signed up for
a three-month workout programme to help me achieve my long-term goals.
For me It goes without saying, if you want to become a better you then stop making excuses
and let RepZFitness help you achieve your goals, good luck

Alicante Forum

Our Global Partners