Join now

Residency Permit for non-EU spouse (Alicante)

Can anybody give me some advice as have have read a lot on the internet which is conflicting. I will be moving to Spain (Costa Blanca) and my wife and I will have to apply for our Residency Permits. I am British, but my wife is from the Philippines. At the moment we both have residency permits in another EU country and my wife can travel to Spain without a visa, but will require Spanish residency if she stays more than 3 months. I really need to know exactly what documentation I will need for myself and whether any additional documentation is required for a non EU spouse. I'm hoping that somebody else out there may have dealt with this. I have tried contacting the Spanish Consulate, but they have not given me the information. They have just told me what I already know?

Alicante Forum

Our Global Partners