Join now

Beauty, health and welness all over the world (Almaty)

Hello, dear friends! I am a representer of the Siberian Health Corporation and also its buyer and user. Our company is working in 25 countries during 20 years! Every year we have been vigorously developing and producting an extenive line of biologically active dietary supplements and skin care products. Our products are based on many years of scientific researches of unique properties of herbs from the Baikal Lake and Altai Mountains.
As we have our one science, our own plantations the price of our products are very democratic. If you need anything for your home, for your skin care, for your health or for your sport, fitness you can find it all on our website Protected content
I am using these products with the whole family for more than 2 years and I really love it because I can see the results.
Organic! This is the main thing.
My dear friends, readers, followers, strangers - if at least 7 people will be interested in our proucts we would love you make a presentation for you, showing our cosmetics, giving it to you to taste, to try, so that you can be sure it is truly effective!
if any questions, suggestions you can call me or text me wpp Protected content
Or find me on my facebook - Assel' Nurzhigitova
Instagram: asselya11

Almaty Forum

Our Global Partners