Join now

CHARITY AUCTION (Almaty)

Hi Everybody! Do you know about a big charity event in October? One my colleague provided me the information about the charity auction as she is one of the organizers. They invited internationally recognized Kazakh artists to create the artworks in tandem with children. I think it is a great opportunity to visit the National museum, meet the Kazakh artists and help to children.
The details of the event are following.

Healthy Asia Public Fund jointly with the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan holds charity auction to raise money for the Centre of Support of Children with Cancer (Children's Hospice) on 13 October Protected content . Artworks created by children with cancer in tandem with famous Kazakhstani artists will be exposed at the auction.
Date: October, Protected content
Place: Central State Museum of Kazakhstan;
Ticket price: Protected content
Auction lot: artworks created especially for this event;
Extensive media and internet support (we have been supported by Astana, Almaty, Khabar, ORT Eurasia, Media Link, Love Radio, Capital magazine, Protected content , bloggers, social networks, Kazpressclub);
Tickets can be purchased on: Protected content _, delivery (more than 10 tickets), the Fund’s office, Meloman.

If you have any questions on the event or getting tickets feel free to call Aigul Protected content . She speaks English!

Almaty Forum

Our Global Partners