Join now

New Art Bar - Artique (Almaty)

For those of you looking to do something new and unique in Almaty, come enjoy a night of PAINTING AND WINE.

Everything needed to paint your masterpiece is included in the price Protected content Mention you are with IN and we'll drop that price to Protected content . Wine is 800т per glass or Protected content for the bottle. The painting session lasts two hours. It's a fun, classy, vibrant atmosphere that bolsters social interaction and at the same time, creativity. So leave your problems, worries, and issues outside, come in, put a paint brush in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, and paint something you never thought you could while meeting others with the same interests.

The class is taught in Russian, but if enough people show interest in putting together an English speaking session, then by all means, who am I to stop pleasure train.

Respond to this thread or send me an email if this sounds like something you'd like to do:

Protected content

Our Website:

Protected content

Have any questions, give me a call:

Protected content

So round up your friends, that special someone, or even your mom and come enjoy a most memorable evening.

Almaty Forum

Our Global Partners