Join now

Please read, you might find this interesting (Almaty)

First off, let me point out that I do not work for this organization, nor am I getting funded for this message. I just thought this was very interesting, so figured I'd share :)

(так же имеется информация на русском языке)

I was not too sure on where to post this thread, but it was too interesting of an information no to share, so here it is:

The current economic and business activities are conducted in a complicated environment. Many of the problems that have risen in companies, affected the thinking and behavior of the employees and their managers.
Unfortunately, there is a number of entities involved in fraud, corruption, discrimination of employees, irresponsible attitude to the environment and people.

We offer training programs on Corporate Ethics, Business Compliance, Social Responsibility and Economic/Information Security.

Business Training for Corporate customers:

1. Business Communication

2. Professional & Applied Ethics

3. Business Ethics

4. Ethical Leadership

5. Business Compliance

6. Economic security

7. Information security

8. Social Responsibility

9. Islamic Banking & Finance

10. Operation Management

11. Performance Appraisal

12. Motivation & Team Work

We provide:

1. Courses and training programs

2. Seminars

3. Consultancy, including confidential:

 Ethical Mediation - conciliation and mutual consent of the parties

 Creation of an effective code of ethics

 Establishment of the System of Ethical Culture

 Social Responsibility Committee

4. Corporate Consulting:

 Development of the Concept of Social and Environmental Responsibility

 Business Strategy on human rights

 Corporate Social Responsibility

 Environmental Protection

 Business: Communication and Public Development

This is all very new to Kazakhstan.
The spokesperson is a certified Professor, Doctor of Bussiness Administration (MBA, Preston University; DBA, USA) and has years of experience in the local market as well as overseas.
Given the new (to this country) nature of these topics, the demand and interest is much higher than the 24-hour span would allow them to accomodate. So I personally would recommend booking a session in advance.
As a matter of fact, some companies even call back, asking for another presentation, saying they would like to bring in their other employees, who did not have a chance to attend the first time. Protected content
If you have any questions, or would like the contacts, feel free to give me a shout on here or call, what's app me at Protected content .

Almaty Forum

Our Global Partners