Project Expeditor (Almaty)
Urgently for Protected content project
Under the authority of the project manager and in close co-operation with the JVI Construction Director and Procurement Director, the expeditor shall monitor construction contractor to ensure the complete & timely delivery of the material & equipment, in line with the project requirements, give alarm to all delays & propose recovery plans.
Key Competencies required:
• Strong sense of urgency with excellent communication and follow-up/follow-through on assigned tasks and areas of responsibility.
• Self-driven, results-oriented, and motivated to work effectively without direct supervision.
• Maintain best working practices and discipline to procurement and company policies.
• Strong written/oral communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction, Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
• One to two years experience in purchasing, materials management, or relevant technical/analytical discipline.
• Good understanding of materials management and purchasing concepts.