Join now

Spring Bazaar organized by International Women's C (Almaty)

Dear All,

I would like to kindly invite you to the annual charity Spring Bazaar of the Almaty International Women's Club. With the Bazaar we raise money for those in need in and around Almaty, so this is one of our most important events during the year, and I help to organize it this year.

Besides supporting a good cause, the Bazaar is great fun too: we are going to have lots of games and fun for children, and food, drinks and performances for the whole family. Every year there is a Raffle with which anybody can win really great prizes, like airline tickets and hotel accommodations, but of course the Bazaar itself is a good opportunity to find some real bargains too - for example books, DVDs, second hand toys, and 'white elephants' are going to be all sold there.
The Spring Bazaar will be on 18th May at Haileybury School I hope to see you there.

For the Bazaar we collect books, DVDs, toys, bottles and white elephants, so if you have anything at home that you don't need anymore but could be useful for somebody else, please let me know. Also if you like to bake, we collect homemade cakes and baked goods too.

Almaty Forum

Our Global Partners