Join now

What is happening at Mad Murphy's this week! (Almaty)

Views

Hi Everyone,

Some people asked me if I could keep them informed on InterNations about what's happening at Mad Murphy's Irish Pub.... so I do =D

With everyone being busy at the start of the year we have observed that people tend to come to Mad Murphy's at a later time.
To this we adjust. For now the new opening times of Mad Murphy's are daily from 16:00 (pm) until 01:00 (am).

Starting Monday the 30th of January Protected content Murphy's starts again with Happy Hours!
During Happy hours you will get 50% discounts on all alcoholic drinks and it will be daily from 18:00 until 20:00. So every day of the week will have Happy Hours!!*
(*discount cards do not apply during these hours)

Wednesday Protected content
On Wednesday, starting at 21:00 we will have a cocktail party, where we will introduce our cocktail menu!
The cocktail party will come, as any good party should, with live music!
We have some very interesting and exotic cocktails which you will not find anywhere in Almaty or Kazakhstan!

Thursday Protected content
We once again have a Teacher’s Thursday! Giving teacher's an excellent opportunity to meet other teachers and discuss topics that are at the heart of teaching.
This teacher’s evening will be with an interesting pop-quiz, hosted by Alleister Neill from 'YES! English Services'
The meeting starts at 21:00!

Friday Protected content
As usual on Friday we will have live music and like always we'll have something special regarding food, wait for the announcement on this!

You can find Mad Murphy's on Tole-Bi / Zenkova street 12.

Anyway, hopefully I've informed you enough!
In case you want to receive the newsletter from Mad Murphy's, just send a mail to Protected content with a message like: 'add me to the newsletter list, please' and you'll start receiving newsletters (no spam).

Anyway, would be cool to meet you there! =)

Almaty Forum

Our Global Partners