Join now

an EXCELLENT new website on living in Amman

Maybe others have already discovered this great new website on living in Amman: Protected content Well finally, I think, what we all have been waiting for, there is a website with a lot of very useful information on living in Amman with for example information on schools (including names and websites of the school), language classes (including name of institutes where to do the courses), art and culture, going out, shopping ,finding a job, costs of living in Amman, the culture (as in how to behave and what to expect in Arabic country) and much much much more information. A lot of general but also specific information and again the information expats are looking for (for example what are the costs of housing, what are normal prices for utilities here, what is good place to do Arabic courses etc. etc. etc.)
Yes you understand I am very excited about this website (I have nothing to do with it), but when I see this, I can only think one, Yes this is what I have been missing from the first day I arrived here.

So if you are looking on any (practical information) on living I Amman, go to this website (again Protected content

Amman Forum