Join now

Classic Cadillac for Sale (Amman)

Protected content Delux DeVille 4 door-
7000JD obo

We shipped our classic Cadi here from California to Jordan, cuz it's such a reliable car, a smooth ride and ROOMY inside!! I had no idea that it would get the attention it does, as I have never seen one like it here.

Everything is automatic, and the seats fully recline to the sleeping position. It has a HUGE trunk...can even load in bikes!! The back is like riding in a mini-limo. It can fit an entire Jordanian family in it :)
It is white with unique gold trim and emblems...fancy rims..it was my grandma's :)

But...I am going back to America, and so am selling it. It is WAY more reliable than Hyundai's which are priced the same..there is NO COMPARISON!! This is really, a village car...it's kinda big for the city, although it's been all over Jordan...but...it is roomy.

Looking to sell asap...needs a few interior repairs...cheap here in Jordan..but I never got around to it...one door control area is cracked, just needs new appolstry...we had sheep skin covers on the seats but they've disappeared, if you throw some covers on them it looks sweet, but not necessary.

You can even make money on it, as MANY ask if they can rent it for wedding celebrations, taking the bride and groom from one house to the other...I have pictures up on my facebook page... Protected content

Amman Forum