Join now

disadvantaged person looks for a job (Amman)

Hi all,

I am unsure if this is the right place to post this. If not, please move it to the right sections.

I am heavily involved in community work and aware of thousands of distressing cases of disadvantaged people whom I try to help by all available means. The case I received today is of a person who is in his 30s and have a family of 4 (I think). He is currently looking for a job to support his family as his current work as a taxi driver cannot sustain his family especially after the sickness of his wife.

To my surprise, I found out that he was highly distinguished student in his high school but his poor family forced him to leave school to do labour work to help supporting the family. The man I know him for a long time and he is a very honest and truthful person and I got to know of his desperate need indirectly as he is known of being a shy person.

He does not accept charity or donations as he wants a job to feel he earned it. He can work as a driver, guard, office boy and such similar work that require no academic qualification. He does not look for high salary, just what can support his family and to my surprise I realized he is looking for a job that has at least health insurance and a salary of JD Protected content to be honest I do not how he can live with that if I know for a fact he pays JD150 as rent!!

In short, he is a simple person with simple dreams.

If you are able to help, please contact me on Protected content