Join now

English-Arabic linguist, teacher Looking for Job (Amman)

Hi all,

My name is Belal El Ouri. I am a professional, well-rounded English/Arabic translator/editor/interpreter, and I have experience in teaching Arabic for non-native speakers. I have a total of 11 years of experience in Arabic-English translation and editing of news, political, legal, financial, economic, and technical documents, in both English and Arabic, and I am looking for a new employment opportunity that matches my years of experience. I

Part of my job at the media office of the US embassy in Amman involved selecting relevant news based on employer’s standards, providing fine translations and substantive summaries, and editing/reviewing products of other translators/analysts and providing the supervision they need. According to client reviews, I am one of the best translators and reviewers and I provide timely and high-quality products that require minimal editing. I successfully worked as a freelance interpreter and translator for a number of international NGOs operating in Jordan and my exceptional performance received positive feedback.

Please do not hesitate to call me at Protected content belal. Protected content if you find my skills to be of interest to you or any of your contacts.