Join now

Housesitting or Sublet over December holidays (Amman)

Hello from New Orleans!

I have some work in Amman in December with an area humanitarian organization. So that we can keep our family of four together through the holidays and enjoy Amman, we are looking to housesit or sublet from another family who will be traveling during the holidays.

Our dates are flexible, but we are looking from anywhere from Protected content starting around mid-December until early to mid-January.

We've done similar shares in the past with families and had wonderful experiences. We are kind, tidy, thoughtful and very handy. Our children are ages 8 (a boy) and 5 (a girl) and are easy-going, flexible and good-natured. We would be delighted to care for pets, plants, house-upkeep, etc., while you are away.

The office where I'll be working is in Sweifieh, near 6th circle. We would like to be within 15 minutes of this area. Our biggest need is a good internet connection: my husband telecommutes and will need to do some work from the home.

Thank you sincerely for considering! I hope to connect with many of you soon while we are in Amman!

Amman Forum