Join now

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ (Amman)

This evening, Thursday (1st July) is the time we are going off to the farm in Madaba with Pulse where we will have a party, dancing, some sports and a lot of BBQ food! We will be paying six JD per person. If you have your own transport it is great, but if not, then you will be able to join others in their transport at the meeting point which is the Salsa school in Sweifieyeh. ( Protected content ). If you want to come please show up at 17.45 at the latest. Bring 6 JOD and any booze you would like to have as food and soft drinks are provided. If you have your own transport it is even better as then you wont have to wait for people to return back to Amman. The farm is about 25 minutes away from the school.

Friday, 2nd July, is the day when some of us will be joining Explore Jordan on a hiking trip to Wadi Hassa. This is a water canyon type of hike and some of you have already paid me the 35JOD joining fee. So far there are about 36 people who signed up to go and four from us which brings the total to 40. I have done something similar before and it was one of the best hikes in my life. Here is the info about the day trip:

Explore Jordan Group will be arranging a hiking trip to Wadi al Hasa on Friday July 2nd Protected content .

Wadi al Hasa also known with ancient name as Wadi Zered, We will start our hike from area near to Tanur Dam between Karak and Tafieleh area at Hammat Borbita, this trail is moderate, We are going to hike almost amazing 7km, There are swimming part and slides,to pass the pools, We will arrange life jackets for all, We will end the hike at Hamamat Affra, We will rest at the hot springs water, And head back to Amman.

The full length of wadi al Hasa is around Protected content , from kings highway till you reach Dead Sea area at Ghour Al Safi, takes 2 days to hike it.

Meeting point will be at the Sport City, behind the Royal Cultural Center.

Trip details:
07:00 Gathering at the meeting point.
07:30 Leaving Amman going to the region of Karak.
10:30 Reach Wadi al Hasa and start our hiking trip.
heading back to amman depends on the hikers level.
around 10:00pm we supposed to be in amman.

Cost: 35jd per person Including, transportation, breakfast, lunch, soft drinks, water, life jackets.

What to bring:
A Backpack, comfortable clothes, a hiking shoes or comfortable walking shoes, bring extra dry clothes and whatever you find important for your personal needs.

Important, you have to pay for this in advance as far as I know. So for those who are interested, you will need to call Protected content they will arrange collection. I saw some of you last night at the cinema so they gave me their money to forward to the guy who I think is called Usama.

That's all. Will keep you updated on their schedule and what they plan to do for those who want to get out of town on the weekend.

Jack

Amman Forum

Our Global Partners