Amman-Based Web Content Editor for American Shopping Website - Full Time
• Find, create, and publish products and offers for assigned brands from multiple sources, adding information and revising for accuracy and consistency.
• Develop expertise in categories and assigned brands (target customer, sale types and frequency, etc.).
• Contribute to development of web and mobile apps by providing critiques and recommendations, monitoring competitive services, and assisting with quality assurance.
• Write a fun weekly blog post (listicle style preferred) with a focus on shopping trends for the Blue Kangaroo blog.
• Assist Development, Data Science and QC teams in Amman as requested.
• Participate in and/or lead editorial team and content-related special projects as needed.
• Contribute to improvement in editorial operations and quality of content with critiques and recommendations.
• Analyze user activity and other data toward revising work priorities.
- Native speaking, comprehension, reading, and writing fluency in American English
- BA or BS degree, preferably in English, Writing, Journalism, or related major
- Familiarity with online shopping and American stores & brands a big plus
- Experience writing, copywriting, editing, or demonstrable skill in one or more of these areas. Strong attention to detail a must
- Comfortable working with standard internet tools and operations, e.g., data-entry, VOIP, etc. Broad familiarity as a user with smartphones and mobile apps
- Wordpress experience a plus
- Strong oral communications skills
- Independent self-starter
- Protected content experience in an editorial role in web media preferred
Please send your CV/resume to Protected content