Protected content is looking for an Online Marketing & Sales Support Officer
Working in a dynamic and passionate team, our Social Media & Online Communities Marketing Officer will be working to establish a strong Gweet presence in Jordan and soon throughout Arab world. Target focused, you will be matching new requests with available listings. As well as ensuring a regular stream of new listings , you will also focus on increasing our diversity and breadth of properties.
Work Location: King Hussein Business Park - End of Mecca street
Probation Period : 3 months
Experience: Fresh graduate "Preferable B.A. in an IT Major"
• Passionate about discovering new places , meeting new people and changing the way people experience the Middle east.
• Client focused and ability to deal with different types of people to provide them with excellent customer care.
• Team player
• Excellent computer skills
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
• Strong verbal and written communications in English “This is a must”
• Highly motivated and great attitude to life!
Manage our Social Media & Marketing
Get hosts excited about gweet and encourage them to share the hype
Conduct educational gatherings to teach hosts about best practices
Matching new requests with potential hosts and follow up with both.
Convert new and existing leads to active listings, ensuring they are complete with photos, full descriptions and an updated calendar
Respond professionally to urgent and first-time inbound phone calls , emails , and messages.
Identify ways to turn a good listing into an irresistible offering
Educate hosts on the many features of the site to enable them take full advantage of our marketplace
Get new leads , follow up on excising leads , and convert new and existing leads to active listings, ensuring they are complete and exiting, with photos and enticing descriptions.
Manage our Social Media & Marketing.
Work to deadlines and targets
Sounds like you?
Great - why is your application not in our mailbox yet? Plz fill the form on Protected content