Join now

Jordan Travel itinerary, Help needed!!!!!!! (Amman)

Hi there, Cheri Here, I would request you all kindly, enlighten me regarding the cultural event in Jordan, as I am going to visit your beautiful country, dis week. I would love to meet Jordanians , any social activity ??? I'll be in Amman on 5th of may Protected content for Protected content . I would would really appreciate if you guys help me ou, in order to making the best itinerary for my trip to Jordan. Kindly, throw some focus on city, streets, restaurants (nice but most ECONOMICAL ONE), transportation, culture, and entertainment. i would love to attend some cultural event-if any :) .........Is there any musical concert during this period? or any other musical event ( any downtown singers that can be found on streets)? as I am into It. I'd love to see Jerish, Madaba, Dead Sea , Mount Nebo etc. However, i have no I deal about the transportation and the distance except the Petra that is quite far from Amman. wud love if u let me know if these all can be cover within this time frame?
I don't have license, therefore I have to use public transport..............no idea abt it:( :( . plz let me know abt any scenic city or town in Jordan ???? Em longing to see rivers , lakes and greenery. Any Nice Park in Jordan fro kids?
Thanks for taking time,
Cheri

Amman Forum

Our Global Partners