Join now

Looking for a room mate - Jabel EL Weibdeh 250 JD (Amman)

Hello,

I am offering a room in a 3 bedroom very Large Flat in Jabel Al Weibdeh - Very Close to Canvas.
The Flat is on the ground floor of a dead end street. It is huge with 2 bathrooms, a nice backyard and large dinning/living room. I am very laid back and hoping to find someone chill. I don't like rules and would like to maintain a very open and friendly environment where we can simply respect each other and have a nice time. I don't have any preference if you are male or female.

About me and the Other people you'll be spending time with.
So far is me, Rami and Philip - We all worked in the film industry - Which is how we met-
We have all lived in Amman and other spots in the world- America, London,Germany and Russia. Currently I work for Jabal Amman Publishers as a project manger- Philip is shooting a Film and Rami just got back from Lebanon. We all decided it would be cool to get a place where we could work in as well - were freelancers- so we needed something big- with no strings. The Landlord is very nice and is giving us the full freedom to fix up the house the way we envisioned. We have not moved in yet.

The House -
Wifi Connected - still setting this up.
Maid service - once a week
Hot water- Electricity -All the above included in the rent

You would need to pay three months in advance. and you would only be committed to three months.

If your interested just send me a message or drop me an email. Protected content or call Protected content
Thanks

Amman Forum