Join now

Master BR available 30JD/day - max 7 days (Amman)

Views

Hi, I am a Spanish female expat living in Amman and I have a master BR Protected content m) available for travellers or if you just need a place to stay while you look for something long term. You can stay up to a maximum of 7 nights. The price is per room and it can hold up to 2 people.

Very large, open and spacious living area, kitchen and dining area. Lots of natural light and airy, overlooking my downstairs neighbors' beautiful garden out front and a park in the back (like to jog?).

Right in the center of Amman (off the 5th Circle, Rabie) but very green and quiet area close to (walking distance) 3 supermarkets. Mecca St. is just a 3 minute walk away (need a taxi?). Parking is not included but there are always spots available around the house.

In the appartment, you will have access to: bathroom (shared), kitchen, washing machine (1 JD per load), TV. I also have a laptop with internet access if you need it. Smoking is only allowed in the common areas.

I've been in Jordan for over a year now and am available if you need any tips or advice about the country.

Looking forward to seeing you in Jordan. Ahlan wa sahlan.

Protected content

Amman Forum