Join now

ONE DAY TOUR - JERASH / AJLOUN / AMMAN (Amman)

Dear Members Of Amman ,
This trip focuses on the fascinating culture and history of the kingdom of Jordan , which goes back thousands of years and features many of the holy places in the biblical world. you will take a full city tour of the ancient capital of Jordan ( Roman Theatre , Mosques and Museums, The Citadel's Roman temple of Hercules ),the tour moves to Jerash, the most beautiful and well preserved Roman City in existence, the colonnaded streets and theatres of the Roman ruins at Jerash, then lets go to Ajloun, see the Castle & the great view to Jerusalem.
i have arranged a one day tour at Friday 15 April from Amman to Jerash to Ajloun & the way back to Amman. our departure point will be in citymall, meeting at 7:30 am & leaving at 8:00 am,& our arraival to amman will be at 7:00pm to citymall (where you can park your cars saftly & find an easy taxi service).
So lets go for an Outdoor 'adventure tourism' & meeting get to gother ,leaving the stress of work & day life , be more close together & let every one to see jordan buety by this tour .. dont forget your cameras for our memorial tour .
After a hard search for good prices & offeres & program for our event.finally i ve got this special ticket price Protected content / 40 JD ) for every single member .
Notice that this price includes a Modern Bus,Tourist Giude,Entrance Tickets For All Locations, & An Open Buffet Lunch In Jerash At a famous Resturant called Green Valley.
For Reservation & Attendance:
1. Please deposit the Protected content / 40 JD ) at Egyptian Arab Land Bank ( abdoun circle) at this account no.( Protected content ), & get the Receipt.
2.Please Go To The Gardens Street, building No. 139, Office No. Protected content Holidays) & get the Receipt.
The Member who show the Receipt on our tour day will go on board,& we need at least 25 member to make this event success.
looking forward to meet you all cause i worked hard on this
Ammar Abukhaled ( Protected content )

Amman Forum

Our Global Partners