Salary range for business development managers (Amman)
I'm coming to Jordan in August for a one month trial before my family and I decide to move over or not.
One of things I would like to find out more about whilst I am there is the salary range I should expect to pay for a business development/account manager.
The candidate would need to have *excellent* command of the English language, several years of sales experience and be web-savy (as all work would be online).
Work required of the candidate would include:
* Identifying target sectors
* Evaluating sectors and prospects according to lucrativeness
* Assist copywriters in creating marketing collateral on a sector-by-sector basis
* Identifying prospective customers
* Developing and maintain prospect databases
* Reaching out to prospective customers
* Assisting marketing partners with the development of testimonials & case studies
Lead Nurturing & Conversion
* Responding to sales inquiries
* Advising prospective customers
* Identifying ways of improving conversion rates (e.g. improvements to customer service, resources, work-flows etc.)
* Negotiating prices with prospective customers
* Providing quotations
* Following up on quotations
* Monitoring customer usage
* Convincing ex-customers to come back to us
* Ensuring that existing customers are satisfied
* Identifying ways of improving the customer experience
* Increasing usage amongst existing customers through education
So, how much should I expect to pay for such a hire?