Join now

Two rooms available in apartment near Univ. of Jor (Amman)

I am looking for two female (preferably nonsmoking) room mates who would like to share an apartment in Daheyat Al Rasheed. The apartment is newly renovated and has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room, a living room/dining room, a large kitchen, and a balcony. It is within walking distance of the University of Jordan and about 1.2 dinars from Qasid. There are grocery stores, bakeries, dry cleaners, a hummus and falafel place, a few cafe/restaurants, and office supply stores nearby. It is very easy to get a taxi at any time from three main roads around the apartment.

Each room is Protected content . Additional costs are as follows: a one time internet fee, 1/3 of the water/electricity bill each month which is around 10 JD combined. Protected content lease is preferred.

Please contact me to set up a walk through and meeting. My lease ends on the 19th of September so please contact me asap if you are interested as I will be keeping the apartment depending on the room mate situation. Thanks!

Pictures here: Protected content

Protected content