Join now

URGENT NEED OF FOSTER HOMES FOR PUPPIES (Amman)

DEAR FRIENDS,

URGENT HELP NEEDED: WHOEVER HAS THE POSSIBILITY AND WILLINGNESS TO GIVE A SHORT-TERM HOME TO A PUPPY PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER BY PRIVATE MESSAGES.

3 friends and I have recently formed the Middle East’s first rescue NGO-organization for the persecuted Canaan breed called CANAAN RESCUE JORDAN - MALATH. Under this name you can find us on facebook and more information about our work. WE RESCUED recently 22 DOGS AT ALL AGES FROM 3 WEEKS TO 1/2 YEARS OLD. The Foster period will be around 20 days, or, if you can, until we find adoption homes, which is usually quite fast. The foster homes we are using right now, are full and we would A P P R E C I A T E Protected content O U R K I N D H E L P. Being now a the very beginning we are paying for our rescues’ care from our own pockets and therefore will appreciate any donation be it in money to our account at National Kuwait Bank, Abdoun Branch, Acct.no. Protected content the name of Malath Jordan or other donations of any kind like brushes, doggy beds, toys, food bowls, kennels etc - used or new.
This breed suffers from all directions. Rejected by Jordanians as little more than vermin, targeted by the government with sniper and poisoning campaigns (snipers are paid by the number of corpses they bring back) and tortured by children in the streets, whether by having acid thrown on them, their tails hacked to the base of the spine or their ears cut off with rough razor blades, with the puppies forced to eat their own ears to “toughen them up.”
We have found dogs left for days to die an agonizing death or left paralyzed in the streets when the bullets didn’t quite kill them.
Despite their experiences, these dogs adapt quickly to freedom, respond immediately to love and affection, are easy to train and, ultimately, make excellent house pets - in other countries they are already used as Therapy dogs due to their intelligence.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION, Patricia

Amman Forum

Our Global Partners