Join now

1-Bedroom apartment for rent from Jan-May 2019 (Amsterdam)

Dear All,

Due to a sabbatical I am renting out my apartment for Protected content . Please find further details below. I have lots of photos and also a video available when you are interested.

Apartment:
A cozy 2-room apartment at the van Beuningenstraat. A top location in the Staatsliedenbuurt nearby Westerpark, Jordaan and with easy access to the city centre by bike and public transport. The size of the apartment, located at the first floor, is approximately 40m2 and has been fully renewed and refurnished in August Protected content . After opening the door, you enter into a spacious and bright living room with an open and fully equipped kitchen (including a gas stove, oven, fridge and washing machine). At the back of the apartment there is a spacious terrace / balcony with a nice view (5m2). The room is a bedstay (double bed) which creates more space and light in comparison to a regular apartment of this size. The bathroom consists of the toilet, shower and washing table.

This apartment is for rent for Protected content starting from 1 January Protected content . Please contact me via Protected content

Rent details
Street: Van Beuningenstraat
Size: 45 m Protected content indoor en 5m2 balkon)
Period: 4 to 5 months, starting from 1 January Protected content
Price: € 1. Protected content . g/w/l and internet)
Deposit: 1 month
Sleeping rooms: 1 (bedstay)
Kitchen: Gas stove, oven, fridge, washing machine
Furnished: fully furnished (incl. kitchen equipment)
Suitable for: 1 person or a couple
Bathroom: Toilet, shower, wash table
Pets: Yes, but not preferred
Parking: Paid parking

Neighbourhood and location
The Staatsliedenbuurt is a popular and cozy neighbourhood with a diverse range of shops, cafés, bars and restaurants. In the near located Van Limburg Stirumstraat, which is easily accesible by walking, you are able to find supermarkets and more diverse shops. The apartment is also close to the Westerpark, where usually a lot of cultural activities are organized. Furthermore, the streets of the Jordaan (with the Noordermarkt on Saturdays) are literally just around the corner. The train stations of Sloterdijk and Central station are within 10 minutes by bike and/or public transport (well connected). By car the highway (A10) can be easily accessed via the Haarlemmerweg.

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners