Penthouse apartment of 88 m2 plus sunny terrace with amazing views over Amsterdam!
NO AGENCY FEE.
Rental: € 1.890,- ex
Penthouse on the 7th and 8th (top) storey of the Marie Heinekenplein building with easy LIFT access, at a fantastic location in ‘de Pijp’, Amsterdam's most popular and trendy neighborhood.
The famous Albert Cuyp market is just around the corner and The Rijksmuseum, Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein are all within easy walking distance. Tram line 16 that connects to Amsterdam Central railway station stops literally in front of the door, and many more tram lines are available just one street away. The Ring A-10 is easily accessible via the Stadhouderskade.
Shops, restaurants and supermarket are located at the ground floor level of the building. The very secure building has elevators, video surveillance, videocom, a caretaker and a bicycle parking. A car parking space can be rented in the basement car park at a very favorable fee.
• Penthouse maisonette with lift
• Unfurnished (incl wood laminate floor/carpeting, curtains/blinds and lighting, washer/dryer combi)
• Two bedrooms (1 master, 1 guestroom)
• One bathroom with two washbasins, bathtub and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Living room over full length of apartment (lots of natural light)
• Wood laminate floor
• Open kitchen
• Balcony/terrace with stunning views
Ideal for expat single or couple.
Minimum rental period 1 year. Two months deposit. No smoking (inside the apartment) / no pets.
Available: 1 November Protected content
If interested, please contact me via email: Protected content .