Account manager Germany (Amsterdam)
Account Manager Germany (based next to Amsterdam)
Together with the Account Manager in the field, the in-house Account Manager is responsible for a defined part of the offered holiday parks mainly in the Germany region. You are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the holiday parks within your account, with the result that the company will gain a privileged position compared to competing websites. In cooperation with the Account Manager in the field you will maximize the revenue of your parks, maintain and start relationships and ensure that relations and revenues will be further expanded.
Where will you focus on?
• You ensure that, through frequent contact by telephone, we obtain the lowest price and the maximum availability at our holiday parks;
• You arrange additional offers and allotment during high season and times of high demand;
• You ensure that holiday parks participate in a various number of specials offers and promotional newsletters;
• You are persistent in creating a well-balanced relationship with the holiday parks, in order for us to continuously being able to offer our guests the best deals possible;
• You support the holiday parks with loading offers and prices into our system and ensure an excellent online presentation of these deals;
• You are responsible for all incoming questions regarding the use of our ‘Extranet’ and with respect to administration;
• You perform periodic analyses in order to optimize the performance of campaigns in your region;
• You support the Account Manager ‘New Business’ with taking care of new contracts and all administrative work needed to have an impeccable presentation on our websites;
• You act as an expert and source of information within the German Leisure market;
• You participate in various projects related to optimizing the websites and backend systems;
• You support the Service Desk in handling complaints and mediate between partners and customers, in order to maintain our position within the Top-3 best valued players in the EU market for short vacations.
You are performance driven, motivated and willing to take an extra step in order to achieve your goals. You are capable to communicate well with other departments and able to work with deadlines. Furthermore you:
• Have completed a Bachelor Degree;
• Have at least one or two years of relevant working experience in a similar position;
• Have the German nationality or master the German language on an excellent/ (near) native level;
• Master the English and Dutch language on a good level;
• Experience within the travel/ leisure industry is an advantage;
• Preferably you have previous experience in a large e-commerce company;
• Understand the different aspects and dynamic skills of account management;
• Have a responsible attitude; you are organized and able to work with strict deadlines;
• Are able to work independently; you are curious and take initiative;
• Are stress resistant and have a positive working attitude;
• Are willing to ‘walk the extra mile’ and do not have a 9/5 mentality.
• An employment contract for 40 hours a week;
• A competitive salary, depending on your age and experience;
• Bonus structure and good secondary benefits;
• Excellent pension arrangements;
• Room for personal development (education, certifications, trainings and visits to congresses);
• Working in an international atmosphere where a lot of attention is paid to social activities;
• Fun, eager, young, dynamic colleagues to work with and who aim at building the most special holiday park booking site in western Europe!
For any questions, email me on Protected content or call me on Protected content