ACCOUNT MANAGER GERMANY (FULLTIME, AMSTERDAM)
Would you like to work at the most fast growing travel site in the Netherlands? And makes us as successful in Germany? Is sales your passion and do you have a network and/or experience in the travel or deal-site industry? Then we are looking for you! TravelBird is a great place to use and profit from you potential! We can offer you extensive grow and career opportunities!
As Account Manager you will work in the German sales team, together with three other account managers. The German team consist of editors, online marketers and travel advisors. You will be in charge of a specific region in Germany. Your responsibility will be to create your own accounts and handle deals from beginning to end. The position is a combination between new business development and account management
Your responsibilities and tasks
* Prospecting the market in Germany (hotels, tour operators, leisure);
* Realizing growth and development of the business in Germany;
* Managing the entire sales process for each deal, from prospecting to contracting;
* Establishing, developing, maintaining and expanding on a client portfolio to enhance our diverse and attractive daily deals;
* Manage accounts and prospects in a database (Highrise);
* Reaching personal monthly sales targets;
* Working diligently with the editorial staff and reporting to the Sales Manager.
* You have Protected content experience in sales and/or travel industry;
* You have affinity with the Internet business;
* Hunting' is your second nature;
* You instantly sense costumer needs and search for tailor-made solutions;
* You are assertive, persistent and result driven;
* You have strong communication skills, a professional appearance and commercial flair;
* You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both German and Dutch;
* You have elaborate computer skills;
* You live in, or close to Amsterdam or are willing to move.
What do we have to offer
A job with a lot of freedom, responsibility and challenges. We offer a competitive salary and you will be given a Macbook Pro to work with. Our office is an inspiring place located above one of the most well-known canals in Amsterdam We have lunch together with many enthusiastic international colleagues everyday, and at the end of the day you will find cold beers in the fridge.
Learn more about TravelBird..
Each day, TravelBird features the most competitively priced holidays online and currently caters to the Dutch, Belgian, French, Spanish and German consumer markets. The deals vary from sun holidays to theater tickets and from exclusive dinner packages with an overnight stay to wellness and spa treatments.
Does this sounds like you? Please send your cover letter and CV with the 'Apply!' button at Protected content or email to our recruiter Tamara van Tol at t. Protected content