Join now

Another Samurai Game .. This weekend in Amsterdam

If you don't yet have plans this weekend in Amsterdam:

Samurai GAME Workshop. A Fun Method of developing mindfulness and self knowledge!

Amsterdam at Bluebirds Studio, Louise Wentstraat.186, Protected content , Amsterdam.

Sat 6th of August, 18: Protected content .
Sun 7th of August, 09: Protected content .

Price is on a donation basis, depending on how you value the experience after the event.

Send email to Protected content to request registration.
Contact if any questions: Lawrence Warry ( Protected content ).

This Samurai Game® event will be delivered by Lawrence Warry, call Protected content .
Email: Protected content

The Samurai Game® is considered by many to be the most unique, intense and challenging leadership and teambuilding experiential simulation available anywhere. Tens of thousands of individuals from around the world have participated in it, through organizational and corporate trainings & retreats, university and school leadership courses, and personal development programs.The Samurai Game® was invented, written, and first performed in Protected content George Leonard, author, award-winning editor, musician, Aikido instructor and pioneer in the Human Potential movement. The Samurai Game® was copyrighted by George Leonard and is solely owned by The Leonard Family Trust.

The Samurai Game® is a facilitated theater workshop wherein you seek personal change for happiness. The workshop brings a group of people together in which two armies are formed, doing battle until one army is clearly defeated. At that point, there are some dramatic decisions to be made by the leaders of the armies! Battles of the Samurai Game® are non-violent and and involve challenges in balance, skill and sometimes aesthetic prowess. When the war is over, participants step back in to the 21st century and evaluate their realizations and an opportunity for sharing/feedback about their realizations is provided.

Workshop language: English

Shinyu Body and Mind is a registered company of The Netherlands.
Protected content

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SAMURAI GAME: Protected content

Bio of Facilitator Lawrence Warry:
Lawrence Warry is the first officially certified Samurai Game® facilitator established in The Netherlands. Since March Protected content , Lawrence has been offering public and corporate Samurai Game® workshops.

“I had a lengthy background as a martial arts instructor (namely, the martial art of Aikido, in which I am a 4th dan instructor) before I met worldwide Samurai Game® facilitator coordinator, Lance Giroux in Protected content . When Lance visited The Netherlands the next year and told me about his work, I became enthused and knew this was where my path is taking me. Without hesitation, I signed up for faciliator training and, after a three year programme of training and experiencing the game at different worldwide events, I stood up and facilitated my first workshop in March Protected content . Since then I’ve run several workshops, each one very different to the other, with huge learning and leaving profound impressions on me and the participants. There is so much potential for the Samurai Game® to have a positive impact on our society today. I’m looking forward to meet new groups of people and guide them in The Samurai Game®!”

THIS SEMINAR/WORKSHOP/PROGRAM CONTAINS
A Copyrighted Simulation Owned By The Leonard Family Trust
THE SAMURAI GAME®
© Protected content Leonard
# TXu Protected content
International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved
The trade name “The Samurai Game” holds
US Trademark Registration #2,630,801
Protected content

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners