As we're moving back to our country, our apartment will be available from September/October Protected content we're SELLING ALL OUR FURNITURES for very good price! (Normally the apartment is empty - no floors, no curtains, etc. you know how it is with Dutch apartments).
Spacious and bright apartment for rent in Amstelveen.
Protected content , recently renovated
- 3 rooms apartment (1 living room, 2 bedrooms)
- 1 bathroom (shower, bath tub)
- 1 toilet
- Full-equipped kitchen (fridge, dish washer, oven, stove, microwave)
- Storage on ground floor
- Shared facility: indoor bike storage
- Free parking, private space for the apartment
The apartment is on the 3rd floor in the corner (that's why we have much bigger windows than the other apartments smile).
LOCATION: Dr Willem Dreesweg, Protected content Amstelveen
- next to a small shopping centre (Albert Heijn, Blokker, Kruidvat, etc.)
- next to metro station Brink (line 51 all the way to Amsterdam Central Station)
Quiet and peaceful expat neighbourhood, the metro and shopping centre is literally across the street (I do my grocery every day after work since it's just next door).
- NO makelaar fee, NO 1-month deposit, only pay the rent directly
- Now we pay €900/month including service cost, excluding GWE
(Neighbour who just moved in with new contract pay €950/month)
- GWE approx. Protected content for 2 people
- Furnitures for sale
For pictures and info contact me at Protected content , or call Protected content .
Thanks a lot, cheers guys!