Join now

Based in Heemstede (Haarlem) (Amsterdam)

I work for HunterLoohout and we are international headhunters with a focus on the 'engineering world'. We work from an office in Heemstede, close to Haarlem, and we are keen to expand our team.

From the Heemstede office we develop the UK market. For this we seek English speakers (native) who have a passion for people. You know how to 'open doors' and calling someone you don't know and have a talk to is not a challenge.

The day-to-day work is to build and expand our network of clients in the UK and get assignments. You’ll do this by phone as well as travelling to the UK for client visits and networking.

The recruitment market, in general, is a highly competitive environment and to be successful it requires determination, focus and perseverance. Additionally recruiters do not have such a great reputation so you need to able to tell an authentic story and are able to back up your promises with a great deliverance.

For this we have developed a clear vision and idea about recruitment and we believe that recruiting the right people is much more than just looking at a CV. It requires an understanding of the company’s culture as well understanding the required hard skills. Studies have shown that the majority of people are hired for their ‘hard skills, and fired for their ‘soft skills’ (social intelligence).

You’ll be working closely with the researchers and recruiters as only together you can ensure we deliver on your promise.

It is our intention to open an office in the UK based on your success and development. This means you’ll have an option to become a shareholder in the business.

You have a higher (business) education. You are a native English speaker. Speaking Dutch would great but is not requirement. You are self-starting and deliver on your promises. You know you do a good job and are self-confident. You work on your own projects but know the value of teamwork for reaching success. You have a natural interest in people.

You don’t need to have a recruitment background as long as you have the right attitude.

HunterLoohout is a partner organisation and we are active in 7 countries.

For more detail and information, please call or email me. You can reach me on Protected content Protected content .

Looking forward to hear from you.

Jaap Waterham

Amsterdam Forum