Join now

"Choose Love Over Fear" seminar leader needs room (Amsterdam)

Hello,

My name is David, and I'm a ex-English teacher, traveler, life coach, and seminar leader from the U.S. I traveled around Europe for three months this past summer conducting my free public seminars called "Choose Love Over Fear" in about 30 different cities as a way to help others live a better, more fulfilling life, including realizing their heart's desires and finding deeper levels of happiness (for more information, you can check out my website at Protected content .

Now I'm currently in Amsterdam and am interested in establishing a permanent base here from which to do my seminars. In short, I'm looking for a room in a flat which might be available in exchange for various things I could do: teaching English, personal life coaching, house-sitting and/or cleaning, etc. I can pay for basic expenses, like electricity, gas, and water, but I am looking to do EITHER an exchange for the rent OR to pay very low rent. I am flexible regarding the length of stay and I am available to start immediately.

Important: If you can help, please send me a message to my email address: Protected content . Any suggestions, tips, or contact names of people who might be interested would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your consideration!

Warm regards,
David

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Amsterdam Forum