Join now

"Choose Love Over Fear" seminar leader needs room (Amsterdam)

My name is David, and I'm a ex-English teacher, traveler, life coach, and seminar leader from the U.S. I traveled around Europe for three months this past summer conducting my free public seminars called "Choose Love Over Fear" in about 30 different cities as a way to help others live a better, more fulfilling life, including realizing their heart's desires and finding deeper levels of happiness (for more information, you can check out my website at Protected content .

Now I'm currently in Amsterdam and am interested in establishing a permanent base here from which to do my seminars. In short, I'm looking for a room in a flat which might be available in exchange for various things I could do: teaching English, personal life coaching, house-sitting and/or cleaning, etc. I can pay for basic expenses, like electricity, gas, and water, but I am looking to do EITHER an exchange for the rent OR to pay very low rent. I am flexible regarding the length of stay and I am available to start immediately.

Important: If you can help, please send me a message to my email address: Protected content . Any suggestions, tips, or contact names of people who might be interested would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your consideration!

Warm regards,