Join now

Couple looking for a place to call our own! (Amsterdam)

Hello people of Amsterdam ! Myself and my partner Lara have just arrived to your beautiful country after driving over Protected content from Malaga in Spain,through Andorra, France, Luxembourg and finally Belgium before landing here. I met Lara over a year and a half ago while working in a bar in Cork city, when she came to Ireland to learn English. I am Irish born and bread and Lara is a proud Spaniard. After reviewing the situation in both our countries we decided to make a move here and try to start a new life! So this is why you find my thread here, at this time we have no fixed address and have been searching all the rental agencies we can find. We dont particularly need a big place or even a furnished place just somewhere we can start, and build from there. Lara rented one property while she was in Ireland and was always very protective of her house, while in Spain she rented a derelict apartment from an elderly couple, while there she and her friend paid for the renovation and painted it inside and out. Her parents also rent out an apartment in Madrid so she is well aware of how difficult it can be to rent a property out. I rented several times while in Ireland and was generaly placed in charge of the bills and rent when i shared with others,paying everything on time and in full. I am always available by phone or by email so if you are interested in us becoming your tenants or housemates dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much in advance! (My number is Protected content