We are looking for Credit Controllers for Booking.com for the following languages:
English, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Hungarian, Croatian, Dutch.
As a Credit Controller you manage a portfolio of accounts. You will ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with the agreed payment terms and that queries are resolved efficiently; through the development of sound working relationships both internally and externally.
• Drive and monitor daily Credit Control activities (including debtor administration);
• Contact customers regarding overdue accounts to settle balances immediately in full;
• Monitor overdue debtors, identify and action significant collection risk issues and minimize overall DSO;
• Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues;
• Ensure that allocation issues are handled satisfactorily by working closely with the Cash Team;
• Actively note and document customer payment issues and communications;
• Be proactive in increasing the number of accounts that pay by Direct Debit, where available;
• Perform in accordance with business policy and procedures;
• Handle ad hoc issues and projects, whenever required.
• Minimum of 1 years previous experience from collections or credit control;
• Native in one of the languages mentioned above and good understanding of English;
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (in all levels of business);
• Strong negotiating skills – Able to negotiate assertively when required;
• Strong time organisational and management skills;
• Analytical - Able to identify risks;
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team – Strong team player;
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (desired).
To apply for these position, go to Protected content , you can find the positions under Credit Control.