Join now

Do you have a room/small apartment for June? (Amsterdam)

Ideally, I would love to find a bright and comfortable apartment in Amsterdam (preferably in Zuid) to share it with a nice person, who can become my friend.

1. Starting date Protected content
2. Duration Protected content 2 month (in general, it can be discussed. I hope to receive an apartment from Uni in July, but if you offer a really nice place to live - I can stay there for the whole term of my contract, which is min one year)
3. Max number of people Protected content , working, tidy and not loud)
4. Location - in the best case it should be not far from Amsterdam Zuid, but it is not the most important thing. Ideal place is located on the silent and green street and a room is light and spacious.
5. Budget - of course it depends from apartment, I would say under 700/month if it is room in a shared flat.
About me:
My name is Inna (F/29). I will move to Amsterdam to work there as a researcher at the University.

Home for me is a place, where I usually rest after work and other activities. It is very important for me that my place is clean, comfortable and light.
I like to go out - it can be meeting with friends, jogging, some language / sport courses. Usually, I find friends easy and people call me "positive or inspiring”. So, naturally, I also like friendly, smiling and easygoing people.

For many years I travel a lot because of my education and jobs. I was living 1 year in Seoul, 5 years in Germany and 1 year in France. Next destination will be Netherlands, and then who knows what else…
If your apartment is a good match to my request or you have any questions, please feel free to write me a message.

Best wishes