Join now

English lessons with native English teacher (Amsterdam)

Hi, my name is Jason, I’m a CELTA qualified Native English teacher with experience of teaching all ages and abilities. I’m originally from England but have been living in Amsterdam since Protected content . I have a BA (Hons) in French and Spanish and I also speak fluent Dutch.

I offer one on one and (small) group classes, so whether you have specific work or school related goals, want to study to speak English on holiday, to prepare for an examination, to meet English speaking people or just for fun, I can help you reach your goals.

I believe my experience of studying languages makes me the ideal person to help you improve your English as the problems and difficulties you might have learning my language are probably the same issues I faced too, I know how hard it can be to learn a 2nd, 3rd, 4th language.

I believe strongly in a student-centred approach to teaching and that having fun is essential to learning. Your needs and requirements are what drive the lesson. I’m the teacher but I believe in working together to achieve results. I don’t follow a traditional lesson path which involves me talking and you listening; my objective is to have you talking as much as possible, sometimes you will work on fluency, sometimes on accuracy. At the end of your lesson I will provide you with feedback and ideas on how you can improve.

Lessons cost €15 per hour, discounts are offered for small groups and the first introduction lesson Protected content is free of charge, what have you got to lose?

Contact me on Protected content email: Protected content

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners