Join now

English native creative seeks exciting opportunity (Amsterdam)

Hi All - I am currently seeking work here in Amsterdam, I have experience in both Administration/Design and Catering. My last substantive position was with the City of Vancouver where I worked for 2 years as a P.A for a senior planner. My duties included calendar and events management, design of community outreach materials (Adobe creative suite), presentation design (PowerPoint) and budget management (Excel). Prior to that I worked for the council in Sheffield England as a customer service rep.

I hold a bachelor of Arts degree and have tons of experience in catering both as a bar tender and waiter. I am a very positive, reliable and energetic individual. I currently plan to study and develop my web design skills further but in the meantime I need employment. Anything related to the creative industries/web design would be ideal but either way I would love to bring my skill set to any vibrant position so I can actually start meeting more people here (and exercise my mind). I can start immediately so any leads to openings in bars, hotels, tourism, receptions, admin would be amazing! Thank You!