Join now

Environmental Professional Looking for Work! (Amsterdam)

Might as well see if this works....

Over the past few years it has become a life goal of my family to move from America to the Netherlands. My wife and I carefully planned and researched the idea thoroughly for years, before finally making the move in February Protected content . I left an established position at an environmental consulting firm after over six years in the industry and felt very confident about my potential for upward mobility at the company. The desire to live and raise my family in Europe proved too strong, however, and we decided to make the move. We have now been settled in the Netherlands for about a year, and I have received my residence permit. I have been a stay-at-home dad during this time, but I am now looking for a job as my children are about to enter primary school.

My background within the environmental consulting field has covered a wide range, from starting out in the field as a technical worker working on groundwater and soil remediation systems to eventually project management, technical report writing, and health and safety officer. I am also very willing to work outside my comfort zone and learn something new in order to be successful.

If anyone knows of any opportunities or people who I could contact, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Preston

Amsterdam Forum