Join now

Flatmate wanted (Amsterdam)

€737.50 bills exclusive. Available for 12months with option to extend.

The apartment is only open to ex-patriots also working full time in a respected field of work.

Beautifully furnished 2 storey, 2 bedroom apartment in Vaartstaat, in the old South area, near Vondelpark.

The spacious apartment is situation on the 4th and 5th floor of the building. As you enter the hallway you walk up a staircase on to the 1st floor of the apartment, it features wooden flooring and due to the balcony and open living space is very well lit. The floor includes a spacious living area, dining area, semi-open kitchen, a french balcony, a downstairs toilet and storage facilities. The living room is furnished with a sofa, sofa bed, flatscreen television, lamps and tables. The kitchen includes dishwasher, gas stove, oven, fridge/freezer and utensils, adjacent to the dining area are also French opening doors with a view.

On the second floor are two bedrooms, a spacious bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower and a washer/dryer closet is also situated on the second floor. Both the bedrooms are carpeted and well lit, one of the bedrooms is occupied by myself, the other is available from November 1st. It is the smaller of the 2 rooms however is equipped with a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, lamp and is still spacious, it also has the better view of the two rooms.

Bills are excluded. Gas, Electricty and Internet will come to around €100 a month.

Parking is not immediate however permits can be obtained in 6 months.

Please feel free to contact me at any point via email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.