We are an international trading group based in Leiden which consists of four all-round import and export companies. We specialize in the wholesale and distribution of A branded fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Due to the expansion of our business we are seeking a fluent German speaking International Trader.
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of Van Caem as well as identifying and acquiring new business. The job involves analysis of requests and offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms.
You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. You will collaborate with colleagues from the back-office/logistics team in order to successfully close and deliver the deals.
• A bachelor degree in business/ economics.
• 2 years experience in a sales environment
• You are commercial and entrepreneurial minded and have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro active).
• You are good at setting priorities and juggling with many tasks.
• You are a self starter and find it challenging to work with targets.
• You have a real connection to the job.
• You have good mathematical skills and also good communication and presentation skills.
• You have a “B” category driver’s license.
• You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) of your work time.
We offer an exciting, challenging job in a young and international environment. We have an open organizational structure where own initiatives are highly valued. The position consists of a training period; you will thereafter be responsible for a portfolio of accounts as well as business increase. Salary depends on experience.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to Protected content