Join now

For rent: 2 bedroom apartment in center Amsterdam

My very nice, bright and modern apartment is located in a quiet part of Amsterdam's city center. From the sitting room you will see the mast of a historic sailing boat which is docked in the small harbor in front of the building. The apartment is located on 'Wittenburg' one of the three islands that make up the 'Eastern Islands' area. In this area, all within a 5 minute walk from the apartment, you will find the recently renewed National Maritime Museum, Artis (zoo), the Theatre Factory Amsterdam and Windmill de Gooyer (with its own brewed beer!). The Central Station is a 5 minute bike ride away. Supermarkets, restaurants, public transport are all around the corner.

The well kept apartment, 76 m2 in total, is located on the 3rd floor. It has a very bright and sunny living room with a beautiful view on the harbor and the adjacent canal and the island 'Kattenburg'. The kitchen is new and fully equipped and you may have a drink on the balcony located at the sunny south side. the whole apartment has wooden floors.

The apartment has further a recently renovated bathroom and a separate toilet. Two bedrooms, one with a comfortable double bed and the another with a new sofa bed which accommodates two. A new washing machine is also available.

The apartment is available from September, price: E1600,- per month and will be available for at least (probably more) one year. If you are (seriously) interested let me know and I will get in touch, photos are available.