For rent: Studio/Apartment in Amsterdam "De Pijp"
Apartment for rent in the Rustenburgerstraat, Amsterdam
A beautiful bright studio apartment (newly furnished) on the 2nd floor located in the De Pijp neighbourhood in Amsterdam. This property has a superb atmosphere and a lot of privacy.
This rental apartment has the following features:
• Neighbourhood: Quiet street
• Sunny balcony with a sit
• Bathroom: Bath tub, shower and toilet
• Television and internet are included in the rental price
• Gas, electricity and water are included in the rental price
• Fully furnished (washing machine, coffee machine, cutlery et. etc.)
• Parking: Paid, permit waiting list
Rustenburgerstraat is located in the De Pijp area. De Pijp is a very lively and popular area offering many bars and restaurants. The Albert Cuypmarkt is just a few blocks away and is Amsterdam's most famous outdoor market. The apartment is located at a 5 minute walk from the canal belt, at a 5-minute cycle-ride from the Leidseplein (music venues, theatres, cinemas) and the Museumplein. The Sarphatipark (public park) is around the corner and is great for exercising and relaxing.
The studio apartment is directly available and can be rented for periods from Protected content .
The rental price is €1.350,- per month (inclusive).
For photo's please mail me at Protected content .