The support professional will be responsible for handling emails from prospective customers with regards to sports and electronic accessories, handling customer inquires in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of electronic products
• Answering emails from customers/dealers
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
• Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
• Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
• Fluency in English language
• You have strong typing and PC skills
• Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
• Willing to work flexible hours - Irregular hours (shifts take place mo – fr between 09.00 – 21.00 and sa - su 09.00 – 18.00, the position is for the email team so office hours)
• Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
• You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
• You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
• Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self motivation.
We offer you:
• An exciting full time job in a young international environment
• Start salary of Approximately 21 K annually based on fulltime employment
• Pension plan
• Health Insurance Benefits
• Attendance bonus system Protected content
• Referral bonus system Protected content per referred candidate)
• Possibilities for development and promotions
• Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location