Customer Service Representative - Order Management
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for the processing of orders and returns.
Place in the Organization
The CSR works in the Customer Service Team. The Customer Service team is divided in 3 areas: Order Management, Relations Management and Tender Management. The CSR reports to the Team Leader Order Management. The Customer Service Team is based at the Head Office in Amersfoort. The CSR supports and therefore communicates with the local sales teams.
• Adequately and timely handling and processing all orders through the global SAP system.
• Adequately and timely handling returns in an adequate manner.
• Adequately and timely filling out the master data forms for new customer or changes.
• Adequately and timely filling out of the pricing forms.
• Work strictly according to the SOP’S and work instructions.
• Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then take actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
• Notify any obstacles in the process timely to the Team Leader and propose a solution to solve and prevent this.
• Assist and train junior team members in their work.
• Translate basic English documents into native language.
• Participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities.
Knowledge and technical skills required
• Bachelor degree level.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record.
• Strong affinity with Customer Service and preferably with Medical Industry.
• Work experience in an international environment.
• Native German Speaker
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
• Experience with SAP is preferred.
Personal skills/ Competences
• Understands customer needs through regular contact and feedback.
• Takes actions to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Manages time and resources in a way that achieves high output.
• Delivers output that is accurate, on time and of high quality.
• Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
Quality of Service
• Consistently delivers high quality services to customers.
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships throughout the organization.
• Seeks and uses feedback for improvement.
• Demonstrates personal ownership in solutions.
If you are interested please contact me on Protected content Protected content