Our client is looking for an ambitions native German team member, who will help them to further develop their success. Our client is characterized by being young, flexible and rapidly growing.
They are an independent value added distributor and trader, focusing on storage, server and networking hardware and services.
As Account Manager you will be truly an entrepreneur. You are responsible for your country/clients, generating new business and establishing long-lasting relationships. Are you not one to shy away from picking up the phone to call prospect clients and to come up with good ideas to build and improve existing relationships?
This is primarily an inside-sales position, but depending on the success it will result in increasing international travel.
- map your prospects
- liaise closely with the sales support department and other Account managers
- communicate with (prospective) clients via phone and mail
- proactively approach potential new clients (quality above quantity!!)
- identify cross-selling opportunities (regarding the other products our client offers)
- maintain relationship with existing clients
You as a person:
- you are performance driven, proactive with a commercial attitude
- experience in a commercial function is a plus
- interest in IT/automation in the broadest sense in an advantage
- excellent English, next to having German as your mother tongue
- you show initiative and have a good sense of humor
We offer you direct employment with our client, starting with a 7 month contract. A very attractive bonus scheme of 10% of the profit margin generated, next to a monthly salary between € Protected content € Protected content on your work experience. You get the opportunity to grow within the company and keep on developing yourself, by following trainings and being coached on the job. You have access to group employee insurances and a good pension scheme. You will be part of a young, and very dynamic team!
Feel free to contact me at Protected content if you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested. Danke schön!