Join now

Great room for rent in A'dam Centre (Amsterdam)

A large, furnished bedroom for rent in a beautiful, sunny apartment in Amsterdam Centre, near the Pijp. Your bedroom is very private, situated on a separate floor to the rest of the apartment. The room is fully furnished with a queen size bed, desk, cupboards, etc... And there is a private roof terrace with a great view over the A'dam rooftops! The apartment is modern and sunny, with all new, built in appliances and a luxurious bathroom.

The apartment will be shared with an easy going, friendly and responsible 28 year old Aussie guy, and Tess -the cat. The apartment features a roomy and light combined lounge and open kitchen, recently renovated with all modern appliances, and double glazing. The shared bathroom is also new and luxurious, with double sinks, a large bath and separate shower. A large, sunny terrace at the back is also for shared use, with a view over the canal and plenty of privacy. (See photos) You can also make use of my bike.

We're looking for an individual (no couples) who has a good job, likes cats and is down to earth, reliable and reasonaby tidy. The room is only available temporarily, for min. 5 months, but probably Protected content , in connection with my overseas trip. The room is available from Febraury 12th onwards. Rent is Protected content per month, including internet, tv, water, gas, electricity, council taxes. One month rent for deposit is also required.

If you’re interested please send me an email telling me about yourself and your situation, including a phone number where I can reach you.