Join now

Healthy lifestyle blog! (Amsterdam)

Hi everyone,

I am Nikki, an International Consultant working in relocation for a global company in Amsterdam with a passion for healthy cooking and being fit by living healthy. I studied in the USA and travelled around the world sometime ago. After completing my Bachelors degree in ‘Hotel Management and Masters in ‘Communication Science’ I have been working in relocation, the international climate is a perfect fit for me. Now I would like to combine my passions! As a Dutch girl travelling I learned it can be a challenge to maintain a healthy lifestyle. There are many websites with delicious healthy recipes based on local ingredients but these are all tailored for the local population. I want to make this accessible and welcome everyone to the ‘Local becomes Global: the Dutch healthy way of living. This would have made my international experience an even better one; feeling at home AND healthy, fit and happy in another country! The website with local tips, tricks and recipes is in the making. In the mean time I blog about my everyday (overall healthy) life!

Kind regaards,
Nikki

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners