Helpdesk Engineer /Desktop Support Technician (Amsterdam)
Easytobook.com is a global online search platform and hotel reservations system. Our mission is to Inspire & Guide each one of our customers to find the right overnight stays that match their needs and desires.
With offices in Amsterdam and Israel, the company consists of an international, multi-cultural team of young, motivated and goal-orientated people. We jointly work towards maximizing our performance, with room for new ideas, by stimulating
individual and professional growth.
Easytobook.com is part of Travix International, one of the largest travel companies in the world, offering flights, cars, entertainment and accommodations.
For our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands we are, due to ambitious growth targets looking for a: Helpdesk Engineer
● As a Helpdesk Engineer you are responsible for the installation and management of our office computers and software, communication software (Internet network / telephone system) and several office applications.
● Maintenance of hardware, software including several office applications
● Manage the office technical infrastructure, data lines and telephone system
● Installation and maintenance of (servers) applications
● Procurement of hardware and software supplies and management of licensing
● Analyze and structural solving of incidents (1st / 2nd line support)
● Ensure the backup / replication practices are in place and test them
● Automate, standardize and organize all office ICT related software / hardware whenever possible
● Maintain the security of systems, software and servers
● Occasionally participating in infrastructural projects
● MBO ICT Education (level 3) or higher
● More than 2 years of experience as a System Engineer, System Administrator or a Helpdesk Engineer
● Knowledge of MS Server Protected content , Gmail/Docs and the entire Google Infrastructure, Windows, Office, Networks, security and telecommunication solutions
● You like dynamic work environment and always think what more can be done to improve existing solutions
● Fluent English speaker
● Dutch is an advantage
Why work at Easytobook.com?
● Your contribution is visible and will significantly contribute to our results
● Our working environment supports initiative and values your ideas
● You work for and contribute to a number of renowned brands
● Open international culture that promotes cross functional learning
What can we offer?
Easytobook.com offers you a challenging job in an informal and dynamic environment with many opportunities to develop yourself. The employment conditions we offer are competitive and our growth ambitions will ensure numerous challenges for you in the future.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in securing the position of Helpdesk Engineer at Easytobook.com, we look forward to receive a short letter of application and your curriculum vitae by email via Protected content .
For more information about the vacancy and the recruitment process, please contact our Recruiter; Roderick Volz Protected content .