Join now

"HOME" for rent while we are out travelling :-) (Amsterdam)

Hi there! My boyfriend and I are so happy! We've managed to get a sabbatical which ables us to go travelling for six months. We will be gone from November '16 till May '17 and would like to let our precious "home" in this period.

Our spacious 105m2 apartment is situated right between Amstel station and the Amstel canal. It has one large bedroom with build in wardrobes and one garden lounge which can easily be converted into a a guest room.

The apartment has a big and very comfortable living and dining area. The modern kitchen has an open floor plan and is fully equipped. The bathroom has a bathtub and a separate shower. The living room and garden lounge have glass doors to the sunny terras and give the apartment a spacious feeling and let's in a lot of sunlight.

Our furniture and art is chosen with care and most of it is either design or has a story to it ;-). That's why you will not be just renting a house (cheap ikea commercial) but a HOME: a luxury one with character and very positive vibes :-)

We are not looking to make a profit of renting our house but are looking for a couple or single person who can cover our monthly housing costs (€ Protected content pm) while we are away and who will take care of and enjoy our home as much as we do!

Pictures and more info you can find on; Protected content or Protected content
Off course you can contact me directly via a personal message either on international or via email Protected content .

Tot ziens, Janine

Amsterdam Forum